Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Save A Blade works!

I'm happy to report that Save A Blade actually does work! I normally cannot use a razor blade more than 7 times, but I've now used the same one 11 times and it's still going! I'd say it's about 75% as sharp as new, so it's not keeping it quite as good as a brand new blade, but this little device is definitely going to save me money on blades! I just hope the unit itself lasts long enough to get my money's worth, as the searches I've done on the net have led me to believe that this thing isn't quite as well put together as it should be and often breaks down. It certainly looks pretty cheaply made when you open it up to look inside. And it sure is noisy! Don't use it when other family members are still trying to sleep! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment