Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hindsight is 20/20

The other day I got an email from one of these financial sites that claims to know all the hot stock tips for penny stocks, and so I decided to track this stock for a few days to see exactly how accurate they were. It turns out this stock tip was spot on! When they emailed me the tip that stock was only selling at 26 cents per share, but at the end of just one trading day it went from 26 cents to $1.16! And after one more trading session it's up to $1.55 now! (at one point it was up to almost $2!) Incredible! Of course, it could've just as easily tanked, which is why penny stocks can be so volatile, but just think, if someone listened to this special stock tip and invested $50,000 into it, they could've turned that into almost $300,000, and in just two days! And it's possible this stock hasn't even peaked yet and could double in value yet again.

My own fake portfolio had a pretty good week, mostly due to one choice I made which really skyrocketed in value (I bought it at $1.02 and later that same day sold it at $1.34) I had $9989 in my account on Monday morning and by Friday afternoon it was up to $14730. Almost a 50% jump in value in one week! Nice! Too bad it's not real money! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment