Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April is one of my favorite months!

Even though I love the heat of the summer the best, I think that April is one of my favorite months of the year for the simple fact that once you get past the early April "return of winter" (like we had in Mississauga this week) then it gets to the point where we know that we won't be seeing any more snow here for at least 7 or 8 more months! Awesome! I cannot stand snow, I hate it more than anything, so once we get to about the middle of April I know for sure that I won't be seeing any snow for a very long time and that makes me super happy! If I am super lucky, someday I'll have a nice little retirement property in Florida and at the first sign of snow here in Mississauga I would head down there and wouldn't return here until April 15th every year. Now that would be sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment