Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The return of winter in Mississauga?

OK, well not quite, we got pretty lucky here in Mississauga yesterday, as a lot of areas just a half hour away got hammered with a foot of snow, but we got nothing but wet snow and rain yesterday, so it's just coated the grass lightly, but hasn't affected the roads at all, and most importantly, no shovelling is needed! :) I still can't believe it, but we haven't had any major snow here since early February! We usually get at least 3 or 4 big snow storms in March and one or two in April, but this year we got spared. Probably because I wasn't driving to work during this time! If I didn't get laid off, I bet we would've had tons of major snow storms to hinder my daily commute! :) Now let's hope we have a nice warm and dry summer here!

No comments:

Post a Comment