Saturday, March 14, 2009

How do I win big at the lottery?

I wish I knew the answer to this question! I've been playing the same numbers in Lotto 649 since 1986! Now I know there are a lot of people out there that say I should've invested all of that money and I'd have quite a few thousand dollars right now. But if you look into most people's finances you'll probably find lots of areas where they spend money that isn't an absolute necessity, so that argument holds no meaning for me. I don't smoke, I don't spend money drinking in bars, and for the most part I am pretty good at saving money (I've made major improvements in that area since being laid off!) So for me to spend a small amount of money per week on the lottery, I don't see it as being a big deal. I'm a dreamer, so I'm always imagining what I would do with that "big win" and even though the odds are against you, people do win the lottery all the time, so it is not impossible obviously! So why not spend a few bucks for the potential opportunity of having millions of dollars dropped into my lap? I certainly am not going to be able to earn that kind of money working for a living!

No comments:

Post a Comment