Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wilson Niblett's 9th annual Corvette Tech Session

Yesterday afternoon I went to Wilson Niblett (Canada's largest Corvette dealer) for their 9th annual Corvette Tech Session and it was a great time! They had Reeves Callaway and Ron Fellows there speaking to us, along with the unveiling of the very first new Callaway Corvette for sale in Canada! Wilson Niblett is the first dealer in Canada to become a Callaway dealer, and the first car they've got for sale is a beautiful Crystal Red 2009 convertible, with a 580hp supercharged engine! The weather was really nice yesterday too, which meant a lot of people brought their Corvettes out (many of them probably for the first time of the year too) It was great to see so many of my friends there, including some people I haven't seen in a few years too. I always have a great time hanging out with the guys talking cars! I also got myself a free Wilson Niblett toque, but hopefully the weather won't get cold enough so that I need to wear it right now! :) I'm looking forward to Wilson Niblett's next big event which is their annual Hillfest show on May 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment